Currently, this plugin turned out to be one of the best ones for creating push notifications. It became rather popular among users because of one single reason – price. It is free and doesn’t require any subscription. Moreover, because of its great functionality and price even huge companies started to use it. Among them are: Adobe, Uber, and Tom’s Hardware. Another evidence of its popularity is the numerous, positive feedback from users.
In addition to all that, this extension is translated into several languages which, in turn, simplifies the work with it. Also, this plugin provides work on a large number of platforms and it makes it perfect for multiusage and universality.
Using this plugin you will be able to make A/B tests to check the effectiveness of different notification options. Also, there is a built-in notification planner that allows you to automate the work and don’t do everything manually. And like the cherry on the cake – there is no limit for notifications amount on WordPress as well as a number of WP sites you can use with this plugin.
- Automatization for ads and messages
- Segments targeting based on users’ behavior, number of visits, and language
SendPulse is already known and a pretty popular plugin for WordPress push notifications. In general, it is a multi-channel platform that allows setting push notifications either for several apps or websites.
This plugin has a convenient UI for adjustment of notifications visual components, their location on a website, and other parameters. To make it even easier the developers of this plugin provided the adjustment through drag&drop.
- A/B testing to identify the most popular notifications
- Segmentation system to divide and individualize push notifications
- Additional notifications through emails, SMS, and FB messenger
- Integration with 40+ plugins and CMSs
- Monetization for ads in push notifications
- Custom messages and subscription requests
- Usage of REST API integration for additional customization
One of the best plugins in terms of visuality for the creation of push notifications. The main advantage of it is the adaptability of messages’ appearance according to a website theme. In addition to that, it allows segmenting your audience and sending individualized notifications to the users based on the gathered information on them. Also, it appears to be a good solution for eCommerce, because you’ll be able to set various notifications according to your purposes. For example, when your customer abandoned the cart in an online store, he will receive a push notification on that.
- WooCommerce integration
- Unlimited push notifications
- Deep user behavior analysis
- Stats based on visits clicked notifications and subscriptions
- Scheduled sending of notifications
- A/B analysis
- Individualization for different site visitors
This plugin is a great solution for those who don’t like to use external hostings. It serves as the service for creating push notifications on your own server.
Perfectly is absolutely free and allows using all its functionality unlimited.
- Push API support for sending notifications without Intenet-connection
- Appearance setting (depends on your knowledge of CSS)
- Built-in analytical tools
- Flexible notifications adjustment
- Auto notifications when new content appears on the website
Push Monkey Pro
Every online shop owner loves this plugin. The reason is it allows re-engaging your customer and reminding them about an unfinished purchase. Furthermore, it has strong integration with WooCommerce and that makes your online shop even more effective. Using this plugin enables you to send notifications on both mobile and desktop even if customers are offline.
- Provision of analytics in WP dashboard
- Customization of push notifications
- Scheduling the time of notification
- Shows missed notifications once a user turns a device on
- Different types of notifications
- Automatization of notifications’ sending
Notification is one of the most powerful plugins for WordPress push notifications. Using it literally allows you to speak with your customers through alerts and notifications. At its core, this plugin has 3 components:
- A trigger that provides a call-to-action like registration or posting content
- A carrier for sending email or push
- Merge tags that allow the usage of dynamic content
- Free unlimited notifications
- Customization of messages
- Replace default WP emails with yours
- Comments, trackbacks, and pingbacks to see users’ engagement
Gravitec is the best solution for regular users without a tech background. It also possesses the part of usual functionality that all plugins have but in addition to them, it has specific features and functions. Sure thing, if you want to create something unique and highly effective you have to use code but the main advantage of this plugin is that everyone can master it in a short time without coding.
You also can set up eCommerce features, automation, customization of notifications, and their segmentation as well.
Because of the wide range of functionality and ease of use this plugin grows in popularity each day.
- Bell widget – users can subscribe to the content they really want to see
- One-click activation
- Segmentation of audience
- Analysis of audience on behavior, language, devices, and location
- Digest notifications on a certain period of time
- RSS notifications when new content is published
- Drip campaigns
- Welcome messages to greet your users
This is a perfect fit for an eCommerce website. This plugin specializes in notifications for sales and has a deep integration with WooCommerce to keep your clients engaged. Here you can customize your push notifications and the plugin will send them to interested users and create a good conversion.
- Random and recent push notifications
- Reviews for notifications
- Customization of notifications
- Ajax technology usage
- Multiple sizing, positions, shapes, animations, colors
- Preview mode
- Light speed and weight
The modern world is severe in terms of business, but thankfully you have all tools to make your business prosperous. All you need to do is to pick up the right instruments and use them properly. RIVO AGENCY has already experience in this regard and in case you look for someone who can help you with WordPress development and optimization, we are here to help you.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get weekly updates on the newest design stories, case studies and tips right in your mailbox.