What is React
Giving the opportunity to create large and scalable projects and at the same time provide stability and strong support, React conquered its place on the top of the digital market. Now, almost every business is eager to create its products using ReactJS because of its flexibility and fast-to-market time.
In a short period of time, React stood in one line with such a powerful framework as Angular and overrun it, leaving it as well as Vue.js behind.
So what does React have that makes it so awesome, let’s consider it. ReactJS has such advantages as:
- High performance
- Great usability
- Opportunity to reuse components
- It is easy to learn
- You can build rich UIs with it
- It’s possible to create custom components
- React is SEO-friendly
- Code stability
- Strong community support
Also, we should mention React Native – the brilliant for cross-platform development. You can use JS and create apps either for Android or iOS and don’t care because your apps will behave as natural as the native apps do.
In any case, React wins the competition in popularity. And this fact can be confirmed by graphics from Google Trends.
Main advantages of using ReactJS in business projects
- Reusing code has made it much easier to build mobile apps. The code that was written during the creation of the site can be reused to create a mobile application. If you plan to use not just a website, but also a mobile application, there is no need to hire two large development teams.
- Using an isomorphic approach helps render pages faster, thereby making users feel more comfortable while using your application. Search engines index such pages better. Since the same code can be used either in the client or the server side of the application, there is no need to duplicate the same functionality. As a result, development time and costs are reduced.
- Virtual DOM can improve the performance of highly loaded applications, which can reduce the likelihood of potential inconvenience and improve the user experience.
- It guarantees stable code. To make sure that even small changes that take place in the child structures won’t affect their parents, ReactJS uses only downward data flow. In changing an object, developers just modify its state, make changes, and, after that, only particular components will be updated. This structure of data binding ensures code stability and continuous app performance.
It is clear that React has a wide range of advantages that ensure its place as the top front-end technology in the world. With React, your project is going to be amazing and that will cause business growth for sure.
Keep in mind that RIVO AGENCY is a React JS development company located in Ukraine. Feel free to contact us and make the first step to fulfill your idea. We will provide a full consultation and pick up the decision that will suit your need the best.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get weekly updates on the newest design stories, case studies and tips right in your mailbox.