MVP development time
ODEX is a clothing subscription service that delivers boxes with 3 hand-selected items based on your style preferences. They came to ask us to turn their idea into a fully functional and scalable website emphasizing the easier, time-efficient shopping and personal approach to every customer as a benefit of using their services.
Since we weren’t the first web development company they addressed for creating a website, ODEX team came with a poorly performing website that reflected on bad new customer acquisition. The main problems faced the brand:
- Inconvenient interface
- Difficulties in communication with the client
- Lack of new clients
- Problems with design
In order to improve the user experience we chose minimalism: just 3 sections providing full information, easier registration, and order collection due to the reduced number of questions, which we rephrased to better identify the client’s style preferences and parameters. The constantly increasing number of ODEX’s clients, which are easily tracked through the tool we built in, shows that we have applied proper technologies and designed a user-friendly interface to resolve the issue.
Our client wanted to stand out from his competitors and make a modern website with flawless UI and UX. So our goal was to create a unique design concept able to emphasize the exclusivity of the client’s business segment.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rivo/rivo.agency/www/wp-content/themes/rivo-agency/parts/project/gallery.php on line 10
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rivo/rivo.agency/www/wp-content/themes/rivo-agency/parts/project/gallery.php on line 17
A team of developers, a team of designers and a project manager worked on this project. All processes were monitored and recorded at each stage. What we worked on:
- We developed and idea and a strategy
- Analyzed the niche and competitors
- Created prototype scripts
- Developed content that will sell
- Developed a strong design concept that will attract the attention of users
- We tested the quality of the project functionality
As a result our client had creativity solutions for his business. We helped our client:
- Build a recognized brand style
- Create a high – speed website that covers new customers
- Create user – friendly interface
- Create a unique design that sets it apart from the competition.