What is Vue.js
In fact, his plans were to take all the best from Angular and create a new, more lightweight framework. And we can say that he did it in Vue.js. This is the youngest framework, but it is already confidently gaining popularity.
It is clear that in comparison with React, its popularity is less, but it also has a number of advantages that in some cases Vue copes better than React.
On this graph in Google Trends, we can see that React is indeed the leader in popularity, but Vue.js also has its place among clients’ requests.
And we think that the demand for this framework will continue to grow.
Benefits of using Vue. js for business projects
- Simple Integration: with Vue.js framework, you can build more effectively and faster. Vue.js also contributes components to existing apps, which is possible because of great adaptability and smooth integration abilities.
- High Performance: Vue.js is a lightweight framework with around 23kb of size, compared to Angular.js (143k gzip) and React.js (43kb) and this is the main reason for its worldwide acceptance.
- Simplicity: Vue’s codes are designed to keep things simple. Basic knowledge of JS or HTML will help you understand how Vue works.
- Two-Way Data Binding: two-way binding of data ensures faster, precise, and bug-free web app development, which results in on-time delivery of the project.
- Flexibility and Security: Vue makes it easy to set up and run code. With Vue.js, building an MVP can be much faster than with any other framework.
- Vue.js is famous for its amazing stability due to its component-based flow.
- Fortified HTML – helps to optimize the processing of HTML blocks using various components.
- Maximum performance. Thanks to its superior speed and flexibility, apps created in Vue.js have a higher performance compared to other frameworks.
To summarize, in matters of scalability, React scores a point over Vue.js and can be regarded as the preferred option for large-scale applications. But when we will turn our attention to small projects, Vue.js seems to be a perfect fit for them.
Our advice for selecting a framework for your project
Choosing the right framework for your project is not always about trends. You have to understand the specifics of your project and pick up a technology that will close most of your tech needs.
If you have no clue about it, the best decision you can take is to consult with professionals like us. We will provide a full analysis and give you the best options to meet your expectations.
When you can choose React
Choose React if you need:
- Smart, fast, and high-performance applications
- Fast and truly productive development
- Early possible release of the product to the market
- Possibility to scale your project with time
- Stability in components
- High flexibility and performance
Due to the strong support, and popularity of this library it will be possible to develop your project with high quality. React is at the peak of its popularity, so its creators are eager to update and make this technology better and better. That gives huge possibilities for scaling, developing, and realizing all your ideas.
When you can choose Vue.js
Choose Vue.js if you need:
- Lightweight and powerful SPA
- Simple integration
- Great unit testing
- Custom adoption
- Two-way binding
Vue is a perfect framework if your project is small but has to be powerful. This framework provides a wide variety of tools that make development fast, qualitative, and with a high-performance rate. Also, if you need to change something in a project, Vue.js will be a treasure for you because of its easy integration.
Choosing Vue or React totally depends on the project you want to create and its peculiarities.
All in all, before selecting a framework, you have to consider the pros and cons of each technology. With the knowledge we gave to you, it is possible to understand basically what you need to select. But still, if you are not a tech specialist or know little about that, you’d better turn to an IT company like RIVO AGENCY. There you will get all the answers to the questions you might have.
Don't want to miss anything?
Get weekly updates on the newest design stories, case studies and tips right in your mailbox.